Baili has launched a new stainless steel aggressive safety razor, an all stainless steel razor . This razor is suitable for people with different beards.
The advantages of this all-stainless-steel safety razor mainly include:
- Durability and lifespan:
Stainless steel material has good strength and durability, ensuring a long service life with daily use.
- Corrosion resistance:
Stainless steel resists corrosion, doesn’t rust easily, and performs well in different environments.
- Easy to clean:
The stainless steel surface is smooth and does not easily adhere to dirt and bacteria, making it easy to clean and maintain. in various environments.
High-quality stainless steel razor blades, which are sharp and durable, and give a comfortable, smooth shave.
- Environmental protection:
Stainless steel is eco-friendly and recyclable. Using an all-stainless steel shaver is also in line with the concept of environmental protection.
The main innovation of this stainless steel double edge safety razor is the razor head, which has different comb designs on both sides.
- With an open comb:
The open comb is more suitable for fuller and longer beards. The gap between the teeth is larger and this makes it easier for the hair to pass through.
- Deep shave:
Shave beards first with the open side of the comb, then shave thoroughly with the closed side of the comb.
- Different combination on both sides:
A thick and long beard is a perfect match for this razor. Because it has an open comb design, it can help you solve the problem of thick beard.
This razor is also suitable for short, sparse beards. Because of the closed comb design, it’s aggressive and helps you shave off stubble.
How to use this stainless steel double edge safety razor?
Baili Research Institute proposed:
First, start by roughly shaving long, thick beards;
Then comb and shave simultaneously;
Finally, shave off the stubble carefully.
3 pieces designed for easy installation and use:
- Twist the razor handle to the left to remove the top piece and replace the blades easily.
- Place the blade on the bottom piece, connect the top piece to the handle thread and rotate it.
- Then you can use the safety razor.
- Finally, it’s so easy to unscrew the handle a tiny bit and run under water to clean it all.
The anti-slip and sturdy handle design is perfect during use:
- The water wave texture on the handle ensures an infallible grip when it wet.
- The razor is heavy enough to use the weight of the razor for strokes without tiring your wrist.
- The razor can stand on its own on your counter, don’t need for a separate stand.